This Page

has been moved to new address

Tooth fairy come to our house tonight!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Tooth fairy come to our house tonight!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tooth fairy come to our house tonight!

My "baby" girl is growing up! She lost her first tooth today at school.
I can't believe she is growing up so fast.
Where did the time go?
This past weekend I was looking at this cute tooth fairy boxes with Anthony and we decided to pass on buying it because Grace's tooth wasn't that loose! Boy was I wrong.

Here are some cute tooth fairy ideas I found on Pinterest:
Put glitter on the money - I'm going to do this!
Where can I get a door like this?? It's so cute!

What do you all do for your kiddos when they lose their tooth?






Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 5, 2012 at 4:25 AM , Blogger Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Memphis has his first loose tooth, and I'm so excited! :)

 
At April 5, 2012 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Petchie said...

What cute ideas! I love the little letter and the door!

xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

 
At April 6, 2012 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Tranae said...

The door idea is so cute. You can get one in the doll house section of hobby lobby.

 
At April 8, 2012 at 5:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this information this was really helpful.
Best Android Apps
Passport application form
Mehndi Designs
Tata Megapixel

 
At April 8, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Jenna Duty said...

sooooo cuuutee!!!!

xoxo

 
At April 9, 2012 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Jennifer M. said...

Lol - those are some cute ideas! I don't have any kids, but I remember when I was losing teeth we'd put them under our pillow at night. Then my mom would sneak in and replace it with a quarter. I'm not sure if I ever thought it was actually a real fairy doing it, but I loved the tradition anyway. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home