This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet new friends!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Keeping up with The Cantelmo's: Meet new friends!!!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet new friends!!!

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for 
Meet New Friends Day!

My name is Melanie, I'm 28 years old and I live in the Arizona.
I am married with three kids, Grace (7 tomorrow), Olivia (2), and Luke (1). I am 24 weeks pregnant with baby boy number 4. 



We have two dogs Henry and Winston. They are both poodle mixes because the kids have allergies. Our dogs are super cute but keep me super busy because I have no clue how to train them!
Besides blogging I love having date nights with my husband Anthony. It's our time to reconnect with one another and it's SO nice being able to actually talk without all the kids around.

I also love doing lots of fun activities with the kids. My goal for everyday is to wear them out!! We love going to the park, playing outside, going to the library, walks and the book store! 

When I get moments alone I enjoy going on bike rides, hiking, shopping (well window shopping), meeting a friend for frozen yogurt, reading and taking naps!

I was able to be a stay at home mom once our sweet Luke was born last April. But two months later my husband lost his job. This year has been really challenging. I went back to work temporarily for a few months in the beginning of the year but am now back home because the position was for only three months. 

The biggest shocker this year was me getting pregnant again! It wasn't planned and I was (still am) in total shock!!! I am blessed that I get pregnant so easily and don't struggle in that area. So I am completely thankful to the Lord. I have had to FULLY rely on God this year because for some reason this pregnancy has been very rough on me. I've been super exhausted and nauseous the entire time! The doctor isn't concerned because I have gained SO much weight but it's wearing on me. Daily I just have to put my trust in the Lord and know that He has great plans for our life!

Before I was a stay at home mom I worked with kids that were abused. My "other self" is extremely passionate about abuse and educating others about abuse. Sometimes it's nice to have something you're passionate about when you're a stay at home mom because it's so easy to get lost in the day to day of being a momma.

I'm so excited to meet new friends!!

Love,
Melanie




young and restless

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Girl- first I just have to say you have beautiful hair! :)

What a precious family too!

I used to volunteer at a domestic violence shelter- so can relate to your working with abused children. Very challenging work and takes a lot... I know it was very emotional for me.

Anyway- Coming at you from Kelly's blog.

Jessica @ http://www.athometake2.blogspot.com

 
At May 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Karyn said...

Hi! Found your link through Kelly's Korner. My name is Karyn. I'm new to the blogging world...wish I have of started years ago! I am a SAHM of 6, from Canada. Your children are beautiful...I love your blog and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.
And I must agree with the first poster...you have stunning hair!!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 9:05 PM , Blogger When My Bell Rings said...

Hi there! Also: obviously found you through Kellys blog. I am brand new to Phoenix and brand new to motherhood :)
You look like quite the pro! You have such a beautiful family!

Tish
whenmybellrings.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home